River Group’s Client, a Defense and Security Technical Leader, is seeking several Electrical Engineers for its northeastern Massachusetts locations. This well-established, rapidly expanding company researches, develops, and manufactures mission support and mission critical electronic devices.
In this position you will:
- Develop electrical/electronic systems, components, and devices.
- Design power systems including system simulation/modeling, tube transmitters, power sources, high voltage, etc.
- Produce power conversion solutions related to DC/DC, PFC, resonant circuits, noise controls, AC/DC, etc.
- Participate in power sub-system design such as EMI, magnetics, filters, short circuit analyses, circuit simulation, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years’ relevant experience
- U.S. Citizenship required due to the company’s DoD contractor status
- MATLAB/Simulink, PSPICE, and/or similar tools
- Master’s Degree or PhD in relevant field
- Active security clearance
- DoD industry experience
- Electronics/power system component testing and production