River Group’s Client, a Global Innovation Consultancy, is seeking a Lead/Principal Embedded Software Architect for its Boston area location.
In this position you will:
- Liaise with customers on new product/project requirements to find software and systems solutions.
- Provide technical expertise to the bid process, schedule creation, and team formation for new projects.
- Recruit, mentor, and lead embedded software teams.
- Oversee the development of software components and systems including integration/delivery and QA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 12+ years’ embedded software development
- Medical device industry experience
- Delivery of new products as a lead/architect
- Strong embedded C
- Embedded operating system techniques (RTOS, bare metal, and threading issues)
- Master’s Degree or PhD in related field
- RF connectivity (BLE, LTE, Wi-Fi)